We’re excited to launch the Community Service Grocery Program with many community partners. Our partners include: IIC Youth, Muslim Unity Center, Islamic Association of Greater Detroit, Zanabia Center, Tawheed Center, The Amity Foundation, Islamic Center of East Lansing, Islamic Center of Detroit, American Moslem Society, Muslim Center, MCM and MCWS.
Alhamdulillah, it’s only been a few days and we’ve already received dozens of clients as well as volunteers to serve them. We’re currently serving the cities of Sterling Heights, Rochester Hills, Troy, Bloomfield, West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills, Novi, Canton, Northville, Grand Blanc, Flint, East Lansing and Lansing – and your reach keeps on growing. We would really appreciate your help in a few areas:
1. Advertise the flyer attached. Please share in your community newsletters & social media.
2. Specifically send flyers to those in your community who are elderly and/or are at high risk of catching sicknesses that shouldn’t be leaving their home.
3. Encourage those who can’t be volunteers to donate. Donations go to clients who are in need of financial assistance.
– HOTLINE NUMBER: 734-210-0316
– This service is offered by #MichiganMuslims, but you DO NOT have to be Muslim to be a volunteer or to be a client.
Thank you again for helping us advertise this community-wide effort.