The mission of the Association is to:
- Disseminate Islam and its principles, values, and teachings;
- Serve as a religious and social resource for its members as well as other Muslims in the area by actively providing religious, social, and other services;
- Address the adverse needs of its members and work towards fulfilling these needs with proper planning, consultation and execution;
- Encourage and enable area Muslims to contribute individually and collectively towards meeting human needs in conformity with Islamic doctrines and belief;
- Create a feeling of brotherhood among its members and other Muslims in the area;
- Develop and maintain positive relations between the ICA members and other local Muslim communities, as well as regional and national organizations;
- Establish and maintain positive relations with the local and regional non-Muslim community.
The ICA is always looking to expand and improve while building on its already strong foundation. We hope to add to our growing list of services and events and to continue improving our youth and education programs. Please feel free to send in any comments or suggestions you may have. If you would like to be a volunteer for an ICA event or function, you will be helping your family, supporting your community, and working for the cause of Allah. With His help, we feel confident that the ICA will continue to grow and prosper, Inshallah!